10-Week Workout Plan to Do in the Comforts of Your Home
With the help of this mini workout plan designed for women and men, you will be able to lose weight and increase muscle mass. One of the best parts is that you can conduct the exercises in the comfort of your home.
So, there is no need to become a member of your local gym and use special equipment.
Keep in mind that you will have to stay hydrated all the time and you will need to identify the best time to exercise every day.
In order to drop a few pounds fast, you must exercise between 45 and 60 minutes a day.
In case you are a complete beginner, and you’ve been physically inactive for a while, start this journey with a 50-minute workout. Increase the amount of time to 200 minutes over time.
Remember that you will need to follow a healthy diet during this process too if you want to be healthy.
Now let’s check the effective ten-week plan:
Perform 25-second wall-sit, 20 squats; 15-seconds plank, 25 crunches, 35 jumping jacks, 10 sit-ups, 15 lunges and 10 butt kicks.
20 crunches, 10 squats, 10 push-ups, 10 jumping jacks, 35 sit-ups, 25 lunges, 30-second plank, 45-second wall sit and 20 butt kicks.
30 sit-ups, 15 squats, 35-second wall-sit, 30 crunches, 25 butt kicks, 50 jumping jacks, 40-second plank, 25 lunges and 10 push-ups.
20 crunches, 35 squats, 30-second plank, 15 lunges, 60-second wall-sit, 50 sit-ups, 25 jumping jacks, 35 butt kicks and 20 push-ups.
40 sit-ups, 25 squats, 60-second plank, 30 crunches, 30 pushups, 55 jumping jacks, 60 lunges, 50 butt kicks and 45-second wall-sit.
Use the weekend to rest, re-energize and regenerate.
A 10-day plan for a cardio workout:
- Sprint for 30 seconds followed by jogging for 30 seconds (five times)
- 35-second sprint and 45-second jog (six times)
- 45-second sprint and 60-second jog (seven times)
- 50-second sprint and 45-second jog (eight times)
- 55-second sprint and 30-second jog (seven times)
- 60-second sprint and 45-second jog (six times)
- 65-second sprint and 60-second jog (five times)
- 70-second sprint and 45-second jog (six times)
- 75-second sprint and 30-second jog (seven times)
- 80-second sprint and 45-second jog (eight times)
Source: The Military Diet Plan