A Simple Method of Detecting the Negative Energy
Everyone is attempting to make their homes where they feel most secure and generally safe. Be that as it may, much of the time, the home can be loaded with negative energy and affect us in a bad way, which results in negatively your feelings just as your overall health.
This energy can’t be seen with human eyes, yet numerous individuals can positively feel it, as it is reflecting our inner emotional status. The negative energy can diminish our imagination, decrease our self-confidence, degrade our value and dampen our overall abilities too!
Furthermore, it can add to many disturbing moments in relationships we have in our families, and even lead us to have struggled with some of our family relatives. This circumstance will more often than not cause more stress and anxiety in people who are living in the same environment.
Along these lines, the way to get rid of this issue is to restrain the measure of negative energy, but the first thing we need to do is, we should detect it.
Here we will show you an amazing way about, how to recognize the negative energy in the environment where you live.
Distinguish the Negative Energies in Your Home Using a Jar of Water
Presumably, most of you have encountered a feeling when you enter a room and all of a sudden you realize that there is a something very wrong with what’s surrounding you. It is really the dark energies that you can feel in that room or environment. Or then again on the opposite side, you can enter a room where you will feel the lightness and you will feel inspired.
The University of Michigan performed research, which demonstrated that people spices retain energetic residue and inanimate objects. This sort of energy can be promoting sickness or healing, which is relying upon the energy type, positive or negative.
The researchers guarantee that the emotional type of energy can influence the physical world that is surrounding us. A few analyses showed how emotions can affect our thoughts, and how it affects the physical world, and how music can actually affect the crystal structure of the water.
Here we will show you an already performed experiment, which will give you a helping hand to easily find any negative energies in your home.
Negative Energy Water Trap
- 2 teaspoons of granulated salt
- 16 oz of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Get a glass, add the ingredients together in the glass and mix well.
- Put the glass in the room where you spend most of your time.
- Let the glass stay in the same room for a whole day.
- If you see the salt staying on the bottom of the glass that is a good sign, but if you see it rising to the water surface, there is a negative energy present in that room.
- If you see that there isn’t any salt on the surface of the water, then there is no negative energy in that room, so you can go and cleanse another room in your house.