The electromagnetic radiation from the technology devices we come to contact daily causes silent inflammation in the body, and makes us prone to various diseases. It actually leads to the accumulation of positive electrons in the body, which form free radicals.
On the other hand, walking barefoot on the earth, a technique known as grounding or earthing is the best way to neutralize the positive electrons and reset the body to its homeostasis state, in which it is connected to earth’s frequencies.
Namely, free electrons transfer from the Earth’s electrical field and into your body, so if you spend at least 15 minutes daily grounded, you will restore your optimal health.
The FibroFix reports:
“When skin comes into contact with the ground, the human body becomes a sponge that soaks up negatively-charged electrons from the earth. This practice is quickly earning recognition as a novel way to protect your health and combat the insults of our current lifestyles.
Grounding has been practiced since the beginning of time when our ancestors walked around in bare feet or conductive leather moccasins or sandals. Perhaps this is one explanation for their longevity and good health.
After the invention of rubber-soled shoes, a non-conductive barrier was erected between mankind and our greatest source of electrons – the earth. As our direct contact with the earth fades through the routine use of synthetic flooring and shoes, electromagnetic instability threatens our health.
All our cells are made of atoms. Atoms possess unique positive and negative charges that are based on the number of negative electrons or positive protons they carry.
Many healthy atoms have a negative charge because they possess more electrons; however, these atoms can have electrons “stolen” from them, leaving them highly reactive and damaging. In this state, they are called free radicals.
As damaging free radicals infiltrate cells and tissues, our health declines. The only way to stop this destructive process is by supplying the body with neutralizing antioxidants or a large dose of negative electrons, through grounding.”
Here are the benefits of this technique:
- Grounding will fight inflammation in the body, relieve chronic pain, and prevent various ailments
- It will revitalize the body and boost energy levels, and prevent fatigue and energy crashes
- It will boost the connection to nature, and you will feel free, wild, and relaxed
- It lowers blood pressure and boosts blood flow, lowering the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Walking barefoot strengthens the ankles and feet and stimulates a connection between the feet and the brain, which boosts overall strength, balance, and awareness
- It will detoxify the body, alkalize the system, and reduce blood viscosity
- The electrons from the earth will neutralize free radicals
- It will improve mood, relieve stress and tension, and relax you
- Grounding relieves muscle tension and treats headaches
- Grounding ensures a better night’s rest and improved sleep patterns
- Walking barefoot realigns the spine, soothes back pain, and improves body posture
- It will stimulate the numerous reflexology points on the feet and thus improve health
The documentary about Dave Olerud, a man who spent almost 30 years in a wheelchair, proves the miraculous benefits of grounding. Namely, he started grounding and after only two weeks, he got up from the wheelchair and slowly started walking again!
Yet, note that in order to reap the benefits of earthing, you need to walk barefoot on grass, soil, stones, or water. Moreover, studies have shown that you can get better effects if your feet are wet, or you are walking on the wet ground.
The beach is one of the best places for grounding. Avoid walking on cement and tarred road, and try to find a place with natural soil ground.
If you live far from such places, you can use earthing mats or earthing sheets. Why don’t you try the numerous benefits of grounding for yourself?
According to the Earthing Institute:
“In the large majority of cases, people begin to feel better soon after they start Earthing. They adjust easily to the Earth’s energy. Remember that sleeping grounded or sitting inside your home or office with bare feet on an Earthing mat is the same as being barefoot outside.
Someone very ill or saddled with various symptoms may feel the difference dramatically, but someone with radiant health and who sleeps well may not feel any significant difference.
In that situation, since connecting to the Earth helps to preserve and perpetuate good health, Earthing should thus be regarded as an effortless, natural form of anti-aging and preventive medicine.”
Yet, note the following:
“When starting Earthing, be sure to stay well hydrated. Drink plenty of water to help the body flush out wastes more readily. Moreover, the better hydrated the body, the more conductive it is. Many individuals are dehydrated. We have found that dehydration can impair the effect of Earthing in the body. “
Therefore, just take off your shoes and spend at least several minutes grounding every day, and you will be amazed by the effects!