Drinking too much alcohol can lead to negative effects in our body and mind. This practice has a significant impact on every organ found in the human body and the liver and brain seem to be affected the most.
Every type of alcohol, be it beer, liquor or wine, acts as a central nervous system depressant. But, drinking one glass of beer a day can actually be good for your health.
Studies have shown that beer has more protein and vitamin B compared to wine and the same amount of antioxidants as this type of alcohol.
In addition, beer is an excellent source of flavonoids, strong antioxidants, and minerals that play important role in different metabolic processes. When taken in moderate doses, beer can improve our health in different ways.
The following is a list of 10 great reasons why everyone should drink one beer daily:
1. The beer has an ability to lower the level of bad cholesterol because it is rich in fiber that can reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol levels.
2. Beer can also keep us safe from the emergence of blood clots.
3. This beverage aids the work and health of the kidneys – a bottle of beer a day reduces the chances of the formation of kidney stones by amazing 40%.
4. It turns out that beer is good for the bones because it makes them stronger. This alcoholic beverage contains silicon which is great for the bone density.
5. Beer also increases the levels of vitamin B because it is loaded with a wide range of B vitamins like B12, B6, B2, and B1. There are many researchers that have confirmed that individuals who drink beer regularly and moderately, have 30% more vitamin B6 compared to non-drinkers. As we said before, beer is rich in vitamin B12 too.
6. With the help of beer, you can reduce the chances of experiencing a heart attack. Researchers have confirmed that individuals who drink beer have between 40 and 60% reduced risk of dealing with a heart attack compared to non-drinkers.
7. Beer is rich in nicotinic acid and lactoflavin, natural compounds that aid sleep.
8. This drink optimizes brain functioning and those who drink beer regularly have fewer chances of developing dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
9. Beer is good for the skin because it contains many vitamins that have a positive impact on pigmentation. On top of that, this beverage regenerates skin cells. As a result of that, you will get a smooth and youthful-looking skin.
10. Finally, beer can make stress go away. According to a scientific study promoted by the University of Montreal, drinking two glasses of this beverage a day lowers anxiety and stress related to the workplace.
Sources: Time For Healthy Food | WebMD