Without any doubt, ginger is one of the healthiest roots known for the anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic and antibacterial effects.
Ginger is rich in many different nutrients like magnesium, vitamin C and a wide range of minerals.
It is good for the immune system, aids digestion, eases the pain, soothes asthma and heart disease. Ginger has been used as a natural remedy for healing infections and liver cleansing for hundreds of years.
Drinking ginger tea helps people combat the flu and common colds – some say that it is more efficient compared to standard drugs.
But the list of health benefits this tea provides is longer:
- Breaks down kidney stones
- Cleanses the liver
- Reduces the chances of experiencing a stroke
- Delivers the needed mineral, oxygen and vitamins
- Boosts circulation (ginger is known for its powerful warming properties)
- Keeps us safe from cancer cells
How To Prepare Ginger Tea:
Things you’ll need:
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- One cup of water
- Some coconut milk
- Raw honey
Boil the water. After that, add the ginger and turmeric. Next, leave the mixture to simmer for about ten minutes and in the end, add the milk. Carefully strain the ginger tea and add raw honey to make it sweeter.