Usually, no one ever looks at spices as something they could have for their morning tea. Look at parsley for example. And it turns out that parsley is an incredibly powerful plant that’s actually best to consume as tea.
Oregano is one of these hybrid spices that is actually great to consume as tea. It has a very strong scent and flavor, so that’s why many people even avoid consuming it. Well, we’re here today to tell you to go for it!
People have been consuming this plant for centuries in order to experience its positive results.
Thymol is one of the antioxidants found in oregano. This compound revitalizes all of the damaged cells in your system. It contains vitamins A, C, and K, iron, manganese, and. Beta-carotene.
You can make the tea both by using dried oregano leaves or fresh ones as well. Just take a tablespoon of it and add it to a cup of warm water. After ten minutes of the leaves dissolving drink your tea.
You can wait for it to cool down if you want as well.
Oregano has anti-fungal properties as well. It can help you eliminate some of the toxic and harmful toxins that are in your system.
You can also treat a sore throat, sinus issues, and other infections by using oregano. It is also helpful if you want to lower the levels of cholesterol in your system.
We are also going to provide you with information on what oregano tea can help you with.
Read all about it below!
- Soothes back pain, as well as headaches
- Helps you through ear infections
- Soothes the effects of having the flu
- Helps treat nasal congestion
- It stimulates your appetite
- Helps keep your body weight at an optimal rate
- It treats constipation as well as urinary tract issues
- Soothes fatigue
- Helps ease the effects of asthma
- Is known to destroy parasites in your intestines
- Can help relieve menstrual pains, as well as cramps
- Is anti-inflammatory
Share and comment on this post to spread the word about this powerful spice!