NiKo
Author Archives: NiKo

Get In Shape with the Boiled Egg Diet

The Boiled Egg Diet

Have you been wanting to get back in shape lately? Maybe start preparing for next summer and want to get healthy? Are you tired of trying out strange diets that don’t seem to be doing anything for you? Here’s an interesting alternative to a good, healthy and effective diet that will help you lose a […]

Continue reading

Keep Mice and Spiders Away From Your House with One Tea Bag

Problems like mice and spider infestations are problems that have been bothering a huge number of people around the world. No matter what you do, no matter how clean you try to keep the house, all those products that you buy like sprays, stickers, pest repellents that promise you a clean, pest-free home don’t seem […]

Continue reading

These 7 Usual Habits Can Steal Away Your Happiness

These 7 Usual Habits Can Steal Away Your Happiness

According to Martin Seligman, the creator of the concept of positive psychology, about 60% of people’s happiness is directly related to their genetics and the environment where they live and the other 40% of their happiness depends on them – their beliefs and thoughts. Given that people can also have an impact on the environment […]

Continue reading
1 2 3 6